!!!!!! URGENTLY WANTED !!!!!!

G+1 plot in JVC District 12 only , size 5000 to 7000 sqf ,

One bed units in sports city ( hub canal , elite , ......)

Bulk deal of studios in IMPZ , SPORTS CITY , JVC , INTERNATIONAL CITY

Please Share with Me Only Direct Properties

Kamran Maqbool 00971-55-2680600

BB Pin 232E37A0

Sheikh Kamran Maqbool
POPLAR HOMES
Real Estate Brokers
Sheikh Zayed Road . Al Barsha 1 .
PO Box No. 473825 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Mob    # + (971)55-2680600
Off      # + (971)  4 3990906
Fax     # + (971)  4 3990907

Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.

proper-property-dubai+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/proper-property-dubai?hl=en

---