--

Hi sir, Madam,

We are Doing Painting Service:

WALL Painting Services

Wallpaper Fixing Services

Kids Room Painting

Re-Fill Patch, Holes, Cracks, Caulk

Fen mastic Paint

Applwork in harmony please call me Show Phone Number 056-8768001

We use the highest quality materials available so you can be assured of
getting the best possible paint job.

Working Types:

y Designing Paint

Also Ceiling paint

Villa

House

Office

Villa Rooms

Apafor qout Offices, Home, Flat ,Villa ,Shop

Call 056-8768001-056-8768002

rtments

Studio Flats

1-Bed Room

2-Bed Room

3-Bed Room

Any Kind of Small and Big Job

Very Reasonable price with Good Quality work

We do all kind of home and office fit out work in uae feel free and ask

Shahid Anjum

04- 3675728 /  056-8768001

Mob, 056-8768002 /050-7956348

P.O.BOX 234079 -- Dubai – U.A.E

WEB:   www.nicepricedxb.com

Email:   niceprice...@gmail.com

video link; http://youtu.be/iDjUW_dcpWU

This Group is Moderated by : Victor - Ijada Real Estate