--

Hi sir, Madam,

We are Doing Painting Service:
WALL Painting Services
Wallpaper Fixing Services
Kids Room Painting
Re-Fill Patch, Holes, Cracks, Caulk
Fen mastic Paint
Applwork in harmony please call me Show Phone Number 056-8768001
We use the highest quality materials available so you can be assured of
getting the best possible paint job.
Working Types:
y Designing Paint
Also Ceiling paint
Villa
House
Office
Villa Rooms
Apafor qout Offices, Home, Flat ,Villa ,Shop
Call 056-8768001-056-8768002
rtments
Studio Flats
1-Bed Room
2-Bed Room
3-Bed Room
Any Kind of Small and Big Job
Very Reasonable price with Good Quality work
We do all kind of home and office fit out work in uae feel free and ask

Shahid Anjum

04- 3675728 /  056-8768001

Mob, 056-8768002 /050-7956348

P.O.BOX 234079 -- Dubai – U.A.E

WEB:   www.nicepricedxb.com

Email:   niceprice...@gmail.com

video link; http://youtu.be/iDjUW_dcpWU

This Group is Moderated by : Victor - Ijada Real Estate