5 bonus phone minutes on Ana Paula's Birthday!

                                      Ana Paula
                                     (ID: 1199520)
                                                                Age: 20Lisboa,
PortugalNever married lady with brown eyes and brown hair.

                              Dear uaerealestates,
                              Ana Paula's birthday is on September 28th!
                              Impress Ana Paula, show her you care about
her.Wish Ana Paula a Happy Birthday and receive 5 bonus minutes of phone time!
                              This discount expires on September 30th.

                                    Receive 5 bonus minutes of phone timewith
any Lady on her Birthday

                        Visit Amolatina.com to find thousands of potential
brides from Latin America.
                        Have a great time using our services! AmoLatina Team

                            This message was sent automatically.

                            If you have any questions please contact us at our
U.S. toll free number +1 (800) 844-3978.

                            You can also unsubscribe from our notifications
through this link.

                        Customer Service

+1 (800) 844-3978
                                        Dixcart House, 2, Sir Augustus Bartolo
Str Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1091, Malta

This Group is Moderated by : Victor - Ijada Real Estate