--

Hi sir, Madam,

We are Professional Carpenter, Painter. We do carpentry & Wall painting
works, and also wallpaper fixing on wall, & gypsum partition, gypsum
ceiling, for ceiling, Aluminum & Glass works.Carpentry Professional
services from friendly people. For Decor your office or house’s,
flat/villa/apartment's furniture & fixtures, curtains fixing blinds fixing
and also LCD fixing we offer you the best & very careful services at a cost
that you like.

We use the highest quality materials available so you can be assured of
getting the best possible paint job.

*Call 0554193030*

Painting Service:

WALL Painting Services

Wallpaper Fixing Services

Kids Room Painting

Re-Fill Patch, Holes, Cracks, Caulk

Fen mastic Paint

Apply Designing Paint

Also Ceiling paint

Villa

House

Office

Villa Rooms

Apartments

Studio Flats

1-Bed Room

2-Bed Room

3-Bed Room

This Group is Moderated by : Victor - Ijada Real Estate