Dear Client,

There are lots of projects by Developers that are being launched these days
which obviously creates quite a bit of confusion and hesitance on your part of
which one to choose. Its a real challenge to understand why & how to invest in
the right project.

Just this week there are quite a few of the good ones such as PARK POINT (which
I consider as iPhone 7 version of greens) by EMAAR, Villa Nova project by DPG,
Address Jumeirah by Al Ain Properties etc. etc. etc. These are all very good
projects at great locations for both long term ROI and future home purposes, so
feel free to call me if you wish to discuss all their pluses & minuses, incase
you have an interest in purchasing.

However I have been informed and therefore would also like to inform you that
the best launch amongst all, a new phase of Independent Stand Alone Villas
similar to Sidra Villas in Dubai Hills will be release by EMAAR next week with
a very easy payment plan like no other including post handover payment plan.
Since Sidra Villas are completely sold out & Dubai Hills being the most PREMIUM
location, it might just be the right idea to make your move NOW.

For more information or discussions please call me at (Whts Up)W055-5852895 or
055-2316362 and lets plan to be the first ones to avail this lucrative Off Plan
Investment Opportunity.

There is no doubt this is absolutely the best time to make the right property
choice. We are witnessing more & more people convinced now to finally take a
decision and as such a huge increase in the inquiry levels by ready Investors &
buyers. Off Plan buying is now a very safe mode of Investment as all Developers
operate under strict controls and vigilance of Dubai Land Department and horror
stories of initial years of Freehold Property Market in Dubai are now just a
part of history. With Developers giving very easy payment plans and your money
being paid directly to Escrow Accounts, there cannot be an easier way to
purchase your own home and convert from you paying someone else's mortgage to
actually pay down your own property. This is the future for expatriates living
in Dubai.

 Thanks & Regards
Maria Gomes
Senior Client Manager
Mobile #   +971 552316362
Whts Up    +971 555852895
RERA# 31533
BBM    29713CC5
[cid:image011.jpg@01D21331.BE6B1620]

F67 & F68, Mezzanine Floor,
Bay Avenue, Business Bay,
P.O. Box:122874, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 360 7760
Fax: +971 4 360 7354

UAE - Dubai
UK - London
USA - Houston, TX
USA - Los Angeles, CA
Toll-Free: 800 TAKTICAL

[new-expo2020-logo]

This Group is Moderated by : Victor - Ijada Real Estate