*Hi Associate,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*I have urgent  requirement kindly let me know if you have any resource
available. *

                                ***** Please share profiles along with H1B
Soft copy *****

*Oracle Technical / Techno Functional Consultant*

*San Jose, CA*

*Long Term Contract*

*Required:*

Need to have 6 10 years of experience and should have extensively worked on
Oracle R12 financials projects

Very strong Apps Technical in Financial modules (GL,PO,AP, FA, AR and GL)
in R12

Should have end to end implementing experience in Finance modules

Should have experience of leading 3 4 members team

Should understand the extent of customizations required in ERP finance
modules

Work with Business and Customer IT team in the solution implementation.

Should have excellent communication skills, gather requirements from
customers and delegate work to team

Self motivated and able to take initiative and operate independently

Very good work experience in PLSQL, Adv PLSQL, Interfaces and Reports "

*Rahul. B*

*SPAR* *Information Systems*

*Fax : 201 528 5301*

*Email :** ra...@sparinfosys.com <%20ra...@sparinfosys.com>*

*www.sparinfosys.com*
<http://phplist.sparinfosys.com/lists/lt.php?id=ex1bSwRXUQtEUQdXDA8DBQ>

This Group is Moderated by : Victor - Ijada Real Estate