                             NIPS2010 Workshop
                   Tensors, Kernels, and Machine Learning
                     Friday December 10th, Whistler, BC

                http://csmr.ca.sandia.gov/~dfgleic/tkml2010

Submission deadline: September 30th, 2010
Notification deadline: October 11th, 2010

Tensors are a generalization of vectors and matrices to high dimensions.
The goal of this workshop is to explore the links between tensors,
kernel methods, and machine learning. We expect that many problems in,
for example, machine learning and kernel methods can benefit from being
expressing as tensor problems; conversely, the tensor community may
learn from the estimation techniques commonly used in information
processing and from some of the kernel extensions to nonlinear models.
Moreover, some of the techniques in kernel methods might enable
kernel based multi-linear models of tensors.

This workshop is appropriate for anyone who wishes to learn more about
tensor methods and/or share their machine learning or kernel techniques
with the tensor community; conversely, we invite contributions from
tensor experts seeking to use tensors for problems in machine learning
and information processing.

Please see http://csmr.ca.sandia.gov/~dfgleic/tkml2010 for more
information about submissions.

ORGANIZERS
Andreas Argyriou (Toyota Institute of Technology),
David F. Gleich (Sandia), Tamara G. Kolda (Sandia),
Vicente Malave (UC San Diego), Marco Signoretto (KU Leuven),
Johan Suykens (KU Leuven)