Vladik
>From György EIgner <eigner.gyo...@nik.uni-obuda.hu>
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2018 9:30 PM

We would like to emphasize the Thesis Grant Initiative 2018 of SMC. We would
like to ask your help to spread the information about this opportunity through
your networks in order to advertise it and maximize to reaching people with our
message. We established this program last year, it was a great success: we got
many applications.

I copied here the essence of the program, but it can be found here as well:
http://thesisgrantinitiative.ieeesmc.hu/

The System, Man, and Cybernetics Society happily presents the SMC Thesis Grants
Initiative for 2018!

The aim of this initiative is to recognize the outstanding Student, Graduated
Student and Young Professional members of SMCS who, early in their career,
contributed to major advancements of theory, technologies, and/or applications
of systems science & engineering, human-machine systems, and/or cybernetics.
Accomplishments include theoretical and technological advances, improvements in
processes, or development of new products or procedures related to the fields
of interest of the Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society. Further information
can be found here: http://thesisgrantinitiative.ieeesmc.hu/

Thank you for helping to make this program successful!

Best regards,
Gyorgy Eigner
M&SA Program Coordinator