Dear colleagues,

I would like to share the link of a book project on “Assistive &
Rehabilitation Engineering”. As academic editor, I am inviting researchers
working on assistive technologies (or related fields) to submit a chapter
proposal (tentative title and extended abstract) through this webpage:

https://mts.intechopen.com/welcome/4191b744b8af3b17d9a80026dcb0617f/

The volume will be published in open access by IntechOpen, which submits
its books for indexation in the major databases, including *ISI Web of
Science.*

The deadline to submit your proposal is *25 September 2018.*

Do not hesitate to contact me or to consult the webpage for more
information.

Kind regards,

YR
--
Prof. Yves Rybarczyk
Departamento de Engenharia Electrotécnica