The Department of Computer Science at the University of California, Irvine
invites applications for multiple tenure-track or tenured faculty positions
beginning July 1, 2019.  We are interested in individuals with research
interests in all aspects of algorithms, artificial intelligence, machine
learning, and theory of computing.  We seek to build on and broaden our
existing strengths in algorithms and optimization (
https://sites.uci.edu/acoi/), machine learning (https://cml.ics.uci.edu/),
and data science (http://datascience.uci.edu/).

Candidates should apply online at
  https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04950
Please see the full announcement for information about the application
process and the Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences at
UC Irvine. Applications will be accepted until January 15, 2019.