Joint European Thermodynamics Conference

JETC 2019

20-24 May 2019

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Deadline extended for abstract submission

Dear colleague,

It is our great pleasure to announce you that the next Joint European
Thermodynamic Conference (JETC) will be held in Barcelona on May 21-24th, 2019.
As you may know, JETC is a biannual Conference with high level of participation
from the lively scientific community working in the field of Thermodynamics.

The period for
registration<https://jetc2019.uab.cat/index.php/resgistration-form/> is open

Period for Abstract
submission<https://jetc2019.uab.cat/index.php/abstract-submission/> has been
extended to January 18th, 2019.

You can access to all the information at the web page of the conference at:

https://jetc2019.uab.cat/

Topics

The tentative list of minisymposia includes:

Quantum Thermodynamics
Thermodynamics of Small Systems
Biothermodynamics
Engineering Thermodynamics
Chemical Thermodynamics
Gravitation and Thermodynamics
Thermodynamics of Quantum and Classical Turbulence
Theories of Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics

Venue

All the talks and scientific events will take place at Casa
Convalescència<https://uab-casaconvalescencia.uab.cat/en/index.php>, an
outstanding building of modernist architecture located on the historical site
of the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, in Barcelona.

We look forward to hearing from you, and hope that we can welcome you.