Apply here: https://smrtr.io/4xv_g

Hi, everyone.

Bosch Austin is now accepting applications for 3 to 6 month internships.
We're flexible on remote vs. onsite internships but give preference to
those who can come onsite to the UT Austin campus, with the big assumption
that the pandemic doesn't pose a significant issue for any involved parties
at the time of the internship.

*Info on Bosch Austin:* We're building an RL/IL-for-autonomous-vehicles
research team for Bosch, the world's largest automotive supplier (with $51B
in revenue in 2018 in that category). Bosch Austin's offices are within the
UT Austin Computer Science building, and we collaborate with Peter Stone,
Scott Niekum, and others here. We publish research on broad RL and IL
topics---where autonomous driving may only be one of many applications of
the research results---but we also do R&D that adds algorithms to the Bosch
autonomous driving program. In the mix are some human-in-the-loop RL
research projects as well, such as our recent CoRL 2020 paper
<https://sites.google.com/utexas.edu/empathic> on task learning from
implicit human feedback.

The default goal of an internship is a paper on novel research submitted to
a top-tier conference. A track record of at least one first-author
publication at such a conference is perhaps the strongest predictor that
we'll interview you.

Please apply via the link at top.

Best Regards,
Brad

P.S. Apologies if you see this more than once.