Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce our upcoming SIPTA online seminars on imprecise
probabilities (IP) for the next 3 months, so that you can book the associated
time slots. These monthly events are open to anyone interested in IP, and will
be followed by a Q&A and open discussion. They also provide an occasion for the
community to meet, keep in touch and exchange between in-person events. All
seminars will be at 3pm Paris time.

The seminars are the following:

* On the 18th October, Ryan Martin (Department of Statistics, North Carolina
State University) will talk about "Falsification, Fisher's underworld of
probability, and balancing behavioral & statistical reliability”

* On the 28th November, Alessandro Antonucci (Istituto Dalle Molle di Studi
sull'Intelligenza Artificiale, IDSIA) will talk about “Structural Causal Models
are (Solvable by) Credal Networks”

* On the 12th December, Daniel Kuhn (College of Management of Technology at
EPFL) will talk about “On the Interplay of Optimal Transport and
Distributionally Robust Optimization”

For moire details, you can check out the abstract and zoom link details on the
webpage of the SIPTA seminars: sipta.org/events/sipta-seminars.

Best regards

Enrique, Jasper and Sébastien