Alberto, there's no way to delete a skin. You can just switch to another
skin and leave the old skin there on your skins page.

Kirtay, the skin looks wonderful but I think the opacity should be a little
higher. Sometimes, I can't read the text in suggestion list properly.

- Abi

2008/12/17 Alberto Santini <[email protected]>

>
>
>
> On Dec 17, 2:04 am, Kirtay <[email protected]> wrote:
> > So I was messing around with the CSS for the experimental tweak Aza
> > came up with...here is the end result:
> >
> > http://www.yatriksolanki.com/?p=22
> >
> > Also, does anyone have suggestions for embedding the <link
> > rel="..."...> into a WordPress page?
>
> Thanks Kirtay, wonderfull skin...
>
> A newbie question... How to delete a skin?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Alberto
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to