On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Alberto Santini
<[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
> On Dec 18, 4:52 pm, "Fernando Takai" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > I.e. when you type "at 7" you have to specify if it is am/pm. (in fact
> even
> > when you type "at 19" you have to specify.... ¬¬)
> >
> > [1]http://www.datejs.com/
>
> Thanks for the link.
>
> If I insert "Sunday, December 17, 2008 7" - note the final 7 - in the
> example field of datejs homepage, it is validated as "Wednesday,
> December 17, 2008 7:00:00 AM".
>
> I don't understand because in ubiquity there is a different result.


Could this be the same sort of thing that made jQuery act strangely because
it was loaded in chrome?


>
>
> Regards,
> Alberto
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to