I tried with rc7 and it seemed to work, but then I updated to rc8 and
restarted FF and even though the css kept my changes, the look
reverted to the original Custom skin.


On Dec 19, 3:37 pm, "Abimanyu Raja" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I haven't been able to do much recently too as I'm visiting my grandparents
> in India.
>
> I discovered another bug, too. The define command preview doesn't work on
> Windows XP.
>
> @psargaco It doesn't work even after restarting?
>
> - Abi
>
> 2008/12/19 psargaco <[email protected]>
>
>
>
> > I tried the skin editor but it doesn't seem to have any effect in the
> > font color of the command. I've tried several rgb values and I always
> > get the same old white characters. I have the Custum skin selected:
>
> > #cmd-entry {
> >  -moz-appearance: none;
> >  background: transparent;
> >  border: none;
> >  font-size: 18pt;
> >  color: #00ff00;
> >  width: 100%;
> >  font-weight: bold;
> >  font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, Verdana, Arial;
> > }
>
> > On Dec 17, 10:39 pm, Atul Varma <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Hey guys,
>
> > > We're almost there!  Only four bugs left for 0.1.3:
>
> > > #448 <http://labs.toolness.com/trac/ticket/448> Tab command doesn't work
> > > with tabs opened after first use of Ubiquity
> > > <http://labs.toolness.com/trac/ticket/448>
>
> > > #449 <http://labs.toolness.com/trac/ticket/449> Skin editor does not
> > > update custom skin on Windows <http://labs.toolness.com/trac/ticket/449>
>
> > > #450 <http://labs.toolness.com/trac/ticket/450> Auto-update
> > > <http://labs.toolness.com/trac/ticket/450>
>
> > > #437 <http://labs.toolness.com/trac/ticket/437> Command editor syntax
> > > highlighting is broken in FF 3.1+ <
> >http://labs.toolness.com/trac/ticket/437>
>
> > > The full list is here:
>
> > >http://labs.toolness.com/trac/query?status=assigned&status=new&status...
>
> > > There's lots of things you can do to help.
>
> > > *If you don't know how to code*, it'd still be helpful if you could get
> > > the latest Ubiquity 0.1.3 release candidate [1] to verify some of the
> > > bugs and help figure out under what conditions they occur.  We could
> > > also use some people to just download the release candidate and bang on
> > > it, to find any bugs lurking in the shadows; if you find one, please
> > > feel free to file a ticket for it (if you can, try searching for the
> > > bug's existence beforehand).
>
> > > *If you know how to code*, feel free to assign a bug to yourself and
> > > submit a patch that fixes it.  Join us on #ubiquity on irc.mozilla.org
> > > if you have any questions or want to discuss solutions with our core
> > > developers.
>
> > > As soon as these are finished, we should be able to get 0.1.3 out the
> > > door, which will drastically improve the speed of Ubiquity and make it a
> > > lot prettier for tens of thousands of users. :)
>
> > > - Atul
>
> > > [1]http://ubiquity.mozilla.com/xpi/ubiquity-latest-beta.xpi
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to