Alex, Your observation that 0.2pre29 is broken fits with my experience too. For now, the 0.1.8 release is the best version to download. Jono and the team are working hard on the 0.5 milestone, so there should be a new beta to bang on in the near future, which will be publicized to this list.
Heather On Jun 1, 11:12 am, alex_mayorga <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, > > I really like the "mouse-less" idea of Ubiquity and contribute to it > as a tester. > My fundamental question is what version should I be testing, given > that there are a number of versions it seems. > > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9527https://ubiquity.mozilla.com/xpi/ubiquity-latest.xpihttps://ubiquity.mozilla.com/xpi/ubiquity-latest-beta.xpi > > So far I've seenhttp://ubiquity.mozilla.com/trac/ticket/513on > 0.2pre29. > > As of now I've uninstalled Ubiquity and came here for guidance on what > to install for Shiretoko nightlies. > > Thanks in advance and keep the great work. > Alex --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ubiquity-firefox" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
