A reminder to everyone:  Our Ubiquity 0.5 release is scheduled for
Monday, so this will be our last weekly meeting before the release.
(See blog post here for more about the release:
https://labs.mozilla.com/2009/05/ubiquity-05-call-for-participation/)

I would like to use today's meeting to make some final decisions about
what features are finished enough to be included in the release, and
which should be held back for a later release.

By the way, I want to say that I'm really happy about how well Parser2
has been shaping up over the past couple of weeks.  It is now working
really well for everyday use. (I just pushed a change that makes
Parser2 the new default).  So I'm very optimistic about being able to
do this release on schedule for Monday.  I think we're rapidly
approaching feature completeness for 0.5, and that we should aim to
finish adding features today and tomorrow so that we can use Friday
and Monday to focus on fixing bugs.

--Jono

On Jun 17, 3:45 am, "mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine)" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Our next Ubiquity weekly meeting is in 13 hours and 15 minutes from  
> now. The countdown begins!
>
> WHEN: 5pm pacific - or, in your timezone:http://www.hurl.ws/3a29
> WHERE/HOW:
>   • IRC channel: #ubiquity
>   • Dial in:
>     • +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 202 (US Toll Free/Skype)
>     • +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 202 (US/International)
>     • +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 202 (Canada)
>
> As always, no need to RSVP to join. Talk to y'all soon!
>
> mitcho
>
> --
> mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine)
> [email protected]http://mitcho.com/
> linguist, coder, teacher
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to