Just go the the Firefox menu and select "Quit Firefox" it'll ask if
you want to save your tabs. Next time you start it'll all be there.

On Jun 27, 1:05 am, "Mrs. Mullett" <[email protected]> wrote:
> How can I have Firefox remember all open windows after shutting down.
> Frequently I have all these tabs and windows open and I want to save
> these open windows so I can being where I left off the next day. I
> don't want to make bookmarks, I just want all the same windows open
> when I restart. I have searched alot of groups and can't find an
> answer. The only thing I found that works is to Force-quit (on a Mac)
> and when I restart it will re-open all my previous window. But that
> seems like a really hokey work around. Anyone know?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to