It works now when I update to FF 3.5. I think the problem comes from the
parser.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Alberto Santini
<[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
>
> On Jun 28, 5:40 am, The Vu <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I installed 0.5pre2 recently, but since then Ubiquity does not work any
> > more.  I am using Firefox 3.0.11 in Windows Vista. What could be the
> reason
> > and solution for this?
>
> I have the same configuration and it works nice.
>
> Any message in FF console?
> Have you any problem with your commands (the APIs are changed)?
>
> Regards,
> Alberto
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to