Reply in-line :-

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 08:32, mitcho (Michael 芳貴
Erlewine)<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi all—

Hi mitcho,

> We continued to work on this and other issues in 0.5.2/3 today and
> have pushed another prerelease.
>
> http://ubiquity.mozilla.com/xpi/0.5.4pre2/ubiquity-0.5.4pre2.xpi

Its a cool release.

> This has additional fixes for resetting and also includes an
> improvement to the parser which now makes Parser 2 20-40% faster,
> depending on the query. Please give it a try. In particular, if you
> continue to have setup "not working at all" errors, we would love to
> know about them.

It works. I have just used the interactive tutorial, the only issue I
see is probably more to do with firefox rather than ubiquity.

What is happening is while the command-window opens up, the info. box
to the right which tells what operation to follow doesn't stack up
right. I mean I'm unable to see the whole content of the box and had
to do most of the commands by guesswork.

As far as installations go, this one was sweet :)

> mitcho

<snipped>
-- 
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal
  My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to