Dinçer,

0.5.4 is what we are actively testing now and hope to release soon.  
I'm glad to hear it's working for you.

mitcho (Michael 芳貴 Erlewine)

On Aug 12, 2009, at 7:00 AM, Dinçer <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I had not succeeded running Ubiquity at all. It was installing right
> but after a restart it would not work (ubiquity v.0.5.6)
>
> I have found this one:
> http://ubiquity.mozilla.com/xpi/0.5.4pre2/ubiquity-0.5.4pre2.xpi
>
> It works ok. I suggest to whom having problems working.
>
> keywords: not working, not show up, wouldn't work
>
> My env:
> FF3.5b4pre (also tried on 3.0.10), Ubuntu 9.04
>
>
> Dinçer
> >

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to