hos,

Which version of Firefox?  Ubiquity?  OS?

I'm not sure what is causing this, but the http proxy sounds like a
possibility.  Are you always behind that proxy or could you test it
out from somewhere else?

Heather

On Aug 12, 11:15 am, bighos <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all, Ubiquity rox!!
>
> I am having trouble with the "add to google calendar" command.  I
> always get the message "Please make sure that you are logged in to
> Google Calendar".  I am logged in and the "check google calendar"
> command works just fine.
>
> The only thing that I can think of is the fact that I am behind an
> http proxy that requires authentication and it is stopping something.
> Usually once I am authenticated everything, AJAX included works well.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> hos
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"ubiquity-firefox" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/ubiquity-firefox?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to