From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Matt Hoppes
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 12:26 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] High ping times with Ubiquiti AC 7.2.2.3

Screen shot!

On Jun 12, 2016, at 15:23, Faisal Imtiaz
<fai...@snappytelecom.net<mailto:fai...@snappytelecom.net>> wrote:
The rocket AC radios have a very very very nice web interface which will pretty
much tell you what is wrong, it takes a bit to get the hang of it...   the
constellation, local interference, remote interference etc.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email:
supp...@snappytelecom.net<mailto:supp...@snappytelecom.net>