From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] on behalf of
CBB - Jay Fuller [par...@cyberbroadband.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:41 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: [Ubnt_users] airfiber 3

Anyone using this?  Looking to go about a mile through light trees.  Maybe a
mile and a half.
I know I was able to get upper 50s on 2.4 signal on a previous installation.

I'd like to get the 300 meg.  I need as much bandwidth as possible.

Any reports would be fantastic.

2.4 is an option too if I must...