From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] on behalf of
Josh Luthman [j...@imaginenetworksllc.com]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 12:44 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] More AF5x woes

Arc 2 foot

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Aug 8, 2016 1:40 PM, "Mathew Howard"
<mat...@litewire.net<mailto:mat...@litewire.net>> wrote:
We had a similar issue... I believe it was water in one of the antenna
connectors, but we eventually ended up replacing everything.

What kind of dish are you using?

________________________________
From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org<mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org>
[ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org<mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org>] on behalf
of Josh Luthman
[j...@imaginenetworksllc.com<mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 12:03 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group

They parallel each other, both sides have the same signals (from 60,85 to
60,68).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340<tel:937-552-2340>
Direct: 937-552-2343<tel:937-552-2343>