I have decided that one of the AC ports has a bad wire (not likely,
pretested), bad UBNT surge (likely) or bad radio or port. As soons as I
turn port on, all 24VDC ports go low voltage.

We have had an occasional issue with UBNT surges when put on Gig VDC
radios. I guess another tower climb is in order.