From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] on behalf of
Steve D [bigd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2017 3:31 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Airfiber 5x power consumption

Oh, that is bloody fantastic.  Thanks for the responses guys.  I'd love to hear
from Ubnt guys about the low end power and whether they can they safely hit 20v
in a worst case scenario.  We really try our best to avoid ever going under 24v
but it's nice to have wiggle room for days when everything goes stupid.  And
much, much love for the wide range of input voltage because I can totally see
ourselves eventually moving to 48v if we ever did this again.

-Steve

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 1:22 PM, Mathew Howard