Ports 1-4 of a Edgepoint 16 are either 24vdc 4 wire or 48vdc 4 wire power.

So I assume that ports 1-4 cannot be used to power a Rocket Prism AC which
is 24vdc 2 wire plus return on 7/8 wires?

Wouldn't even ask question except someone (me), accidentally plugged 2
Rocket Prism ACs in ports 3 and 4 of the EdgePoint 16. Caught it before
powering the ports, but it does mean a 185' climb to switch the ports! So I
thought I would ask the stupid question anyhow, since the temps are coming
down to late Autumn levels. (What happened to winter?) Bonus question.

Clay Stewart, COO/CTO
SCS Broadband
A Division of Acelanet, LLC
  434.263.6363 O