From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] on behalf of
Josh Luthman [j...@imaginenetworksllc.com]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 7:27 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] AF5x GPS Antenna

Uh ya, steal one off a Lite AP.  Make that one a backhaul.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Feb 27, 2017 8:26 PM, "Mathew Howard"
<mat...@litewire.net<mailto:mat...@litewire.net>> wrote:
but the epmp ones do work... probably doesn't help much though.

From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org<mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org>
[ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org<mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org>] on behalf
of Josh Luthman
[j...@imaginenetworksllc.com<mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>]