Hello All,

With the ever-increasing prevalence of streaming video, and the forthcoming
shift toward 4k content, we're trying to get a handle on where we'll need to go
with package bandwidth in the next 2-4 years. We're a small, rural,
Ubiquiti-based WISP. Currently we offer a 5mbps down/1mbps package and a
2down/1up.

What kind of packages are other Ubiquiti WISPs out there offering who might be
in similar situations?

How many clients are people getting per Rocket AC 5ghz based AP on a given
package?

Any feedback on the new Gen 2 AC AP antennae? Perhaps the horn antenna models?

We know there are many variables to take into account, but we're just trying to
get a feel for what others are doing.

Thanks all!