I have had two radios that the LAN quit passing data but POE is fine

Also opened a ticket and was told to go to site and TFTP the radios.

One was 45 minutes west the hour was an hour NorthEast

SO went and changed them out ans in a box they sit.

It will be something major to up date all my radios if I cannot down grade them if it

continues to crash LAN side.

TFTP is not a fix for this it is a canned response from tier 1 support and no help at all

Mitch