Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number, a haiku, a
gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin.

-------- Original message --------From: njoner <njo...@comcast.net> Date:
8/8/17  1:37 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Ubiquiti Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Ubiquiti out of step password rules
64 characters are very common...
We use Keeper for our secure password generation and storage.
www.keepersecurity.com
With cloud based solutions like AWS and Azure, hackers have access to some very
heavy duty pay-as-you-go processing power for password cracking...
-------- Original message --------From: Matt Hoppes
<mattli...@rivervalleyinternet.net> Date: 8/8/17  11:43 AM  (GMT-06:00) To:
Ubiquiti Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org> Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Ubiquiti
out of step password rules
Who in their right mind will type in a 64 character password?