Jordan,

I updated both routers and it did resolve the issue. I had to send a set-inform
command but it is working. Thank you. You may want to pass this onto the Unifi
guys as we spent quite a few hours working with them on this one. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Scott Lacko

Owner

We have moved, please note our new address is 5332 Hwy 70w in Eagle River.

Please note that I am in the field quite often and may not get your email until
the following business day, for prompt assistance please contact the office at
715 479-1110.

 <http://www.kozartechnologies.com/> http://www.kozartechnologies.com/

5332 Hwy 70w

Eagle River, WI 54521

P: 715.479.1110

F: 715.479.1112

C: 715.617-1897

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment may be proprietary,
legally privileged, confidential and/or protected under privacy and other laws.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of such information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any
attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any
attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any
other person.