We have a Nanostation for the same purpose, in addition we can run a sitesurvey
every so often to see what is happening around our tower.
I like the idea about the rebooting it automatically.  Thanks.

From: Steve Barnes
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:42 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Any updates on Speed test fix in AC2

I gave up.  I installed a Titanium at my edge with the wireless turned off, a
ping watchdog set to reboot it every 6 hours and set a very generic IP. All my
staff do speed tests to it from stations instead of using AC. Gives them a
better feeling of what the customer can see speed wise to our edge.

Steve Barnes

Wireless Operations Manager

New Lisbon Broadband

NLBC.COM