I’ve upgraded most of ours, I haven’t seen any issues.  I didn’t test or look
for any improvements though.

Rory

From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Soiles
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2017 10:57 AM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] Power Beam M5 question

How is 6.0.7 performing?
Haven't seen anything
Sent from iPhone 6S Plus

Chris Soiles

Owner

Rio Cities
csoi...@riocities.net<mailto:csoi...@riocities.net>
505-966-6389<tel:505-966-6389>

On Sep 16, 2017, at 11:44 AM, tyson <ty...@wigi.us<mailto:ty...@wigi.us>> wrote:
The nanobridge will almost for sure be an xm board and highest firmware I've
been running on xm is 5.6.15 I think is what it is.  It's the one that also has
the Verizon 400mhz fix as an option as well.  On xw I've been running 6.04.  I
know they have 6.07 out but I haven't even looked into newer than 6.04 yet.
But regardless of their firmware they should link upl as long as you set so to
a channel and width that the station is able to connect to.  I'd double check
to add uniI rules under system to both sides before throwing them up if it was
me.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2