I got it! Thanks Roy.

Eduardo

From: Roy
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 5:07 PM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] XM 6.0.4 (unsigned) vs XM 6.04

The newer versions of software (6.0.6 or higher) will not load software
that is unsigned.  So if you go to 6.0.6 and then want to go back to
6.0.4, you need the signed version.  Once you go to 6.0.4, you can then
load unsigned versions go back further.

This "feature" is touted as protecting your radios.  The side effect is
preventing you from loading software such as open source.  Supposedly,
you can TFTP in any software you want (signed or unsigned).