We have purchased TP-Link T1600G-52PS switches in the past at the customers
request for powering UBNT cameras. We only installed the cameras but the
customer did alll of the programming of the switch.

We just purchased the same switch and had Unifi G3 cameras already installed
at a different location. We can't seem to get the switch to power the
cameras.

The switch states af/at POE+ compliant and from the way I read the
documentation on their site, I believe it should work.

I can not get anyone to pickup the phone at TP-Link and the live chat does
not support business models for switches.

Can anyone help with this issue? Can anyone recommend a 24 or 48 port switch
(other than a Unifi switch)?

---
http://www.avg.com

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.