Hmmm... interesting...
.... never saw the issue on the STA /CPE side.. and have not seen it on XW
hardware either..
But then again we have been replacing the RM5 / AP for nextgen upgrades..

I don't believe you will get an answer to this on the public forum.. since the
issue is a very 'touchy' subject, I would suggest that you engage in direct
conversation with one of the UBNT Engineers.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
http://www.snappytelecom.net