I would spend some time at the UBNT booth talking to the UNMS/UCRM folks.  Last time I checked they had severe limitations on the number of devices that could be managed with the software (along the lines of 400).  I know we have pushed AirControl over the limit by quite a bit, but we currently need 3 different AirControl servers to manage the radios.  We pretty much only use it for firmware upgrades at this point since it can't manage the entire network in a single instance.