We installed two airCube ISPs at a customer site in January (as soon as
router mode became available).  One is in router mode doing NAT and the
second is in bridge mode behind it, connected via Netgear HomePlug that the
customer had on hand (straw bale house, plenty of attenuation).  Customer
is very happy with the coverage.

The firmware is evolving quickly at this point -- once they have wireless
client mode, we can start putting them into entertainment centers as a
remote hub.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:13 AM, Rory Conaway <r...@triadwireless.net>
wrote:

> We are testing the Aircubes.  Two of the smaller units cost the same as an
> Airrouter HP and coverage should be the same.  I can’t get over the idea
> that Mimosa and Ubiquiti don’t think external antennas are important but
> that’s just me.  We kept some 3-4dBi big antennas in stock for upgrading
> the AirRouter HPs for more range and they work.  Have to be careful with
> some crappy units on the market though.  We found some garbage ones.
>
> Either way, we are moving to the AirCubes.  The G2’s from Mimosa work fine
> with relaying so we expect the same thing from the AirCubes.  We have been
> testing them and other than few features missing that we don’t need yet, we
> have them working with UNMS so we are moving forward with them when the
> Airrouters run out.
>

> Rory

Kurt Albershardt  |  Mimbres Communications, LLC  |  575-342-0042