We replaced our 5ghz rocket with 30db antennas backup link with the
airfiber 5x with 30db antennas converted x-kit and were never able to get
them higher than -74 rssi. Did better with the rocket. Only changing out
equipment to get more throughput. Airlink stars it should be -53 with that
setup, just could not make it happen.

Switched the antennas out for the 34db airfiber units and had great success
at -32. Had to turn down the power on the radio.