From: "Kees H." <wispau...@calbb.net>
To: "Ubiquiti Users Group" <ubnt_users@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 12:34:33 PM
Subject: [Ubnt_users] AirCube programming <! rant >

Now that the AirGateways LRs are EOL.

How does one program the AirCube from the WAN port?

Don't tell me to program it wirelessly, and that the password and WPA2 keys
are on the bottom. Those are so small I can not read them and I will not
spend the time to go the wireless route to program. Whatever happened to
ubnt & ubnt as login and password.

Someone with too much time on their hands decided how to set up this router
with out asking the wisps what they needed?

Unless this cube is as easy to program as the AirGateway ( from the wan
port) I will have to find another router that will program from the wan
port.