Last week I tried to get a feedhorn for a 500 ISO that is making a buzzing
sound and randomly disconnects

I couldn’t find it on the store so I emailed st...@ubnt.com They forwarded
me to the RMA dept
Emails back-and-forth for four to five days. Finally I was told by RMA that
I needed to contact the store
I told them the store was the one that forwarded me to them

I gave up and ordered full units from disti

Hi left hand I’m right hand
Nice to meet you

Chris Soiles
Rio Cities