From: ubuntu-accessibility-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
[ubuntu-accessibility-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Jacob Schmude
[j.schm...@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 February 2010 22:15
To: ubuntu-accessibility@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: GKSU Probolem

I can confirm this. Seriously, this needs to be fixed. It very much
detracts from the user experience. If gksudo is never going to be fixed
it needs to be replaced. I'm not sure precisely where the problem lies,
whether it's gksudo or something deeper in the stack causing the issue.
Either way, it's time for this bug to once and for all be squashed. It's
survived years too long.