Running on my laptop now. The beta install was about the same as all other previous "accessible" installs in that it's mostly all functional, but there are a few rough edges that I wish had been banished already (my wireless driver is proprietary, so every time I install on my laptop I have to connect via ethernet so my timezone gets set automatically.)

Unity accessibility is maybe a bit better than 12.10. I used to experience some odd alt-tab behavior that is now mostly gone. The menu along the left side also seems a smidge more accessible and provides spoken feedback more often than not. I don't use GNOME so can't speak to any of those questions.