First, /dev/sdc1 must be the same size or larger than /dev/sda1. Or you must
resize /dev/sda1 to be the same size as or smaller than /dev/sdc1. Gparted can
do the resizing. Once that's done, the following command should clone the
filesystem on /dev/sda1 to /dev/sdc1:

ntfsclone --overwrite /dev/sdc1 /dev/sda1

HTH,
Helen