On 29/11/2015 19:24, Milton wrote:
Hi List,
Hi Milton
I use Ubuntu 14.04.3 with Orca 3.18 and installed gnome-shell for someone to work with magnification. I also installed compizconfig-settings-manager and compiz-plugins. Now I can toggle magnification on or off, zoom in and zoom out. The only thing left to be perfect is sharpness. The view is blurry. Did I miss something? Do you have tips for me?
Can you explain your problem with more detailed ?. If I remember Gnome3 and Compiz aren't compatible. What desktop environment are you using and what screen magnifier ? At which level of zoom are you (6x/7x and more ?)?

I believe but not sure the visual impaired community are mostly composed of blind people. We are a very little community that uses screen magnifier at the time but I expect with recent changes new user come to grow the Linux screen magnifier community.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD