Maybe a point to start?
https://insights.ubuntu.com/2016/03/03/the-value-of-the-community/?_ga=1.26280317.1569423750.1450296328

Op 02-03-16 om 06:18 schreef Michael Pozhidaev:
Hi Luke,

Thank you very much for the information you give! The only question I
would like to ask is should we expect the team, which will be involved
in fixing input events and general Mir support, working somewhere around
Ubuntu or this team is just the same team who are now busy with AT-SPI
development around Linux Foundation?

Evidently, it's reasonable to expect that everything should happen
in the main AT-SPI source code tree, but since we are talking about Mir
and Ubuntu Touch, the work can go somewhere else.